Our new bar will be situated on the ground floor, creating room for the Q Learning Space. It will be easier for everyone to access and use, especially for disabled people. The new bar will offer an enjoyable experience to relax in with more natural light, attracting new visitors who just want to pop in for a drink and find out more.
- The new design of the bar allows for better accessibility and uses more natural light.
- The new till system with digital displays will help to improve transaction time.
- The bar will be more environmentally friendly as we will be switching from non-recyclable plastics to reusable plastic cups.
- We will be changing to a new draft system that will no longer require the use of kegs or CO2 input.
- There will be a new and improved menu with a wider range of drinks and cocktails.
- The bar currently serves over 200,000 people year.
- The bar will be handcrafted and built in our in-house workshop.
Q Bar has really transformed the atmosphere in the Foyer, giving it a real buzz. The classy detailing is grand, the reactions from staff and customers has been stellar.