- What is new about your daily routine in lockdown? Has anything become more or less important to you during this time?
- Has anything changed for you forever?
- What moment, event or image of this time will be the one thing that stays with you?
- Is there something you have missed over the last few weeks? What do you long for?
- What is your hope for the future?”
Queen’s Theatre Hornchurch has announced a call out to its audiences in Outer East London and Essex for a response to questions about their experience of the lockdown. The answers will inspire a unique new project. We miss you and haven’t had the chance to talk with you about what’s going on. The pandemic has impacted all of our lives. We’ve seen the big news stories, but here at the Theatre we want to know (and tell) your story. Members of our staff: are home schooling their kids, miss seeing family, have given up wearing stilettos, have volunteered at a food bank, go for long walks, worry about the future. One hugged a tree for the first time and another secretly delivered Easter eggs to people’s houses! We want to know what’s happened to you during lockdown so that we can share our collective stories in a special new project.