Invitation to tender
In August 2019, Havering Changing was thrilled to be one of only twelve new places in the country successful in its application to join Arts Council England’s Creative People and Places programme, for a four year period starting in November 2019. Havering Changing will trial radical new ideas that engage local people in arts and culture in a variety of new ways.
Havering Changing is looking to engage an external Evaluation Partner to work alongside the staff team to create a comprehensive, but easy to implement evaluation framework for Havering Changing. We are seeking an external Evaluation Partner with expertise in arts and community engagement evaluation to:
- Support us to answer the three core CPP research questions set by Arts Council England;
- Are more people from places of least engagement experiencing and inspired by the arts?
- To what extent was the aspiration for excellence of art and excellence of the process of engaging communities achieved?
- Which approaches were successful and what were lessons learned?
- Help us to devise and deliver an evaluation framework for Havering Changing which helps to create a culture of constant learning throughout the project
- Explore Havering Changing’s role in rebalancing the availability of arts and cultural experiences across the borough, enabling genuine local decision making, and increasing tolerance and understanding amongst the borough’s changing communities
- Demonstrate the impacts and benefits of Havering Changing to all stakeholders and potential funders.
Details on the role and project including, tender process, contract, project length and budget can be found in the Evaluation Partner Brief.
Please email your proposal and quote to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday, 19th June 2020.
If shortlisted, interviews will be held in the week commencing 29th June 2020.
Please contact James Jackson (Project Director) at email@example.com if you have any questions about this tender.