Salary: £32,966 annually
Contract type: One year fixed term
This role is intended to increase capacity to drive place-based working across the cultural ecology in Havering. The role would focus on the following outcomes:
- Support the development, establishment of and fundraising for a new Local Cultural Education Partnership.
- Complete a short mapping exercise of the cross sectoral creative industries based in and working in Havering (both individuals and organisations).
- Mapping will include identifying actions to connect, grow and sustain the emerging ecology, including advice giving to support the pace of change and strengthen place-based partnerships.
- From the LCEP and mapping exercise, help develop a local talent development pathway across artforms.
- Complete a robust evaluation of the project, in order that learning from this approach can be shared in other places.
The Associate Director (Havering) should have previous relevant experience and the appropriate skills to help them strengthen place-based working, increase cultural opportunities across artforms for Havering audiences and individual artists, increase cultural education opportunities for children and young people, strengthen and/or develop local networks, being excited by the opportunity to fundraise for and secure new resources for this important work. We’re looking for someone keen to accelerate the pace of change and make a real difference to Havering.
If you are having trouble downloading the forms:
- Right-click on the link. 2. Copy link address. 3. Paste the link into your internet browser’s address bar. 4. The Word Document will automatically download to your computer
For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications by CV will not be considered