Corporate Champions are a new group of valued supporters with exclusive benefits and access to our award-winning productions, that directly supports our charitable work across our local community.
Whether you’re looking to reward your employees, connect with our audience, entertain your clients or show your commitment to the local community. With over 220,000 people visiting us each year, an incredible annual pantomime and a variety of touring and guest shows – Queen’s Theatre Hornchurch is an exciting and ever-changing place to be. Your support will enable us to develop our learning and participation programme, grow our community engagement programmes and help our work become accessible.
Queen’s Theatre Hornchurch provides the following benefits to our Corporate Champions:
• Four complimentary tickets to each of our exclusive supporters’ evenings,which include buffet and drinks reception, the best seats in the house, and a chance to meet our senior team and actors from our shows. These evenings are a perfect opportunity for rewarding staff and entertaining clients.
• Thank you to your company on our website, programmes, brochure and front of house supporters’ wall.
• Discounted rate on future advertising opportunities including poster sites, leafleting and access to demographics within our audience.
• Use of the Learning Space for an exclusive function or pre-show reception.
• Advance notice and priority booking for our most popular shows
For further information, a bespoke opportunity or to join please contact Tom Lowe, Relationships Officer on 01708 462349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org