From May 2018 the law is changing regarding your personal information. This new regulation is called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
If you would like to continue to receive email or post from us, including our season brochure, we need you to update your contact preferences.
To change your contact preferences online:
- Click on Account – (if you are on a tablet or mobile click the 3 lines in the top right)
- Sign in – your login is your email address
- Under ‘My Profile’ (above Friends and Family) you will see Data Protection in blue, click on this. (You may need to scroll up/down on a mobile device)
- Please select what we can/cannot contact you about, and how you would like to be contacted. (You may need to scroll up/down on a mobile device). Please answer every question with Yes or No.
- If you would not like to be contacted please skip step 6 and untick the ‘Yes, you can contact me’ box. (In this case, we will only contact you regarding a booking you have made. E.g. the show you booked has been cancelled)
- Sign out
If you have any problems please contact our Box Office team on 01708 443333
You can change your choices at any time.
What is GDPR
GDPR aims primarily to give control back to you over your personal data. GDPR allows you to see what information of yours we hold, and helps you to change the permissions you grant for it to be used.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is designed to harmonise data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organisations across the region approach data privacy.
Currently, the UK relies on the Data Protection Act 1998, which was enacted following the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive, but this will be superseded by the new legislation.
For more information, follow these links or search GDPR in your web browser.