Food & Drink
Enjoy a relaxing meal, a light snack or a
drink in the lounge - any time of the day
- Home cooked daily specials and hot breakfasts
- Freshly made baguettes and panini
- Jacket potatoes with a wide range of fillings
- Large selection of desserts, cakes and pastries
- Freshly ground coffee, cappuccino and expresso
- Fully stocked bar of wines, beers and spirits
Open all day – so whether you're visiting the Queen’s to see a show or not
make some time out in the unique surroundings of the Queen’s Theatre Foyer
Christmas meal and buffet menu
Christmas is only round the corner.
Enjoy a Christmas meal at the Queens. Choose from a sit down 3 course meal or a buffet style lunch.
Save time and pre-order your meal
To avoid disappointment please book 24 hours in advance
We do a range of piping hot dishes for you to choose from
Click for pre-order menu
- Tomato and basil pasta - £5.25
- Thai red vegetable curry with rice - £5.50
- Loaded potato skins - £5.25
- Cottage pie with vegetables - £5.50
- Sausage toad in the hole with mashed potato and vegetables - £5.50
- Cheese or meat ploughmans - £4.25
- Jacket potatoes with a filling of your choice - from £2.70
To order contact Maureen or Karl on 01708 462379 or speak to a member of café-bar staff.
Available Monday - Saturday only (excluding Bank Holidays)
Hospitality and Buffet Menu
Group theatre trips... Wedding receptions... Parties... Conferences...
From small, intimate gatherings to large functions for up to 500 people, we can cater for your event
Childrens' Party Menu
Hold your child’s birthday party at the Queen’s!
Make it a perfect celebration and combine a party with a trip to see a kids’ theatre show or the Queen’s annual family pantomime. Entertainment can be arranged in conjunction with our schedule. Please contact Maureen or Karl on 01708 462379 to discuss arrangements.
Click for childrens' buffet menu
For group sizes 6 – 30
- Sausage rolls
- Mini sausages
- Chicken nuggets
- Cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks and cucumber sticks
- Chips or potato wedges
- Mixed sandwich platter on wholemeal or white bread
- Small cakes and chocolate bars
- Whole fruit selection – apples, bananas and oranges
5 items - £5 per head
Additional items - £1 per item per head
Jugs of squash are included in the price (approx. 1 jug per 6 children)
Ice cream tubs, Cornetto, Magnum and Orange Maid lollies available upon request